Contact Dac report

How Do I Contact DAC To Get My Report?

Comments
Seamus
Seamus
just contact HireRight directly
Iestyn
Iestyn
Head on over to the HireRight website and follow the steps to get your report.
Callum
Callum
Reach out to HireRight
Elias
Elias
DAC report? More like DICK report. That thing is full of lies and slander.
Ayden
Ayden
You can get your DAC report from HireRight, the company that manages it. Just go to their website and fill out a form. They’ll send you a copy for free once a year. But be prepared to see some BS on there from your former employers. They like to make up stuff to screw you over.
Sion
Sion
thanx everyone
Leroy
Leroy
I had friends that didn't give two week notices where I work and they slammed their D.A.C. by saying 'Left Involuntarily'.
Xander
Xander
Other than safety related information, ie accidents, companies can only place short descriptions in your DAC file. If you get fired for being late too often they might say something like; Terminated: Performance issues or something along those lines
Keanu
Keanu
NO...
Sion
Sion
I've heard if you're late for a load this will show up on the dac. Is this true?
Grayson
Grayson
i believe the only way to get a dac report is to write them and send the appropriate info... to get the address you can call them but wont take orders over the phone
Eddie
Eddie
I haven't looked at the website that was provided by the driver. However, you must submit a written request along with your C.D.L. Number and Social Security Number.
Aidan
Aidan
+ call the DAC Consumer Department: 1-800-381-0645 (m-f 8-5 central) visit website: http://www.usis.com/commercialservic...on/default.htm Note: Of Course, You CANNOT get a copy online, you must call OR write them to get a copy of your DAC report.
More Comments
MAKE THE DREAM OF BECOMING AN OWNER/OPERATOR A REALITY Commercial
508 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject