Trip Planning

James R.
Trip Planning

having trouble figuring out how to trip plan, and my trainers makes me feel dumb. Any advice or suggestions?

Comments
Declan
Declan
Nobody’s born knowing this stuff, it’s all learned on the move
Clayton
Clayton
Start with the basics: map out your route, check the weather, and always have a Plan B
Duke
Duke
Trip planning’s an art.
Haroon
Haroon
Just keep asking questions and learning from your mistakes. You’ll get the hang of it eventually.
Elias
Elias
Don’t worry, trip planning is a skill that takes time and practice. Your trainer is probably just frustrated because he’s been doing it for so long and forgot how hard it was at first.
Barney
Barney
I rely on my dispatcher to give me the best route and directions for my trips.
Seamus
Seamus
I use a combination of a trucker’s atlas, a GPS device, and online tools like Google Maps and Trucker Path to plan my trips. I always check the weather, traffic, road conditions, and hours of service before I start driving. I also look for places to park, fuel, eat, and rest along the way.
Keanu
Keanu
Tell your trainer to teach you.
Mulder
Mulder
You’re in a truck with him 24 hours a day. What do you two talk about?
Strickland
Strickland
don't be afraid to get confrontational with your trainer
Grayson
Grayson
Get a new trainer.
Roman
Roman
truckers path is necessary if your new
Moon
Moon
+ Your trainer should be helping you learn this.Talk to the company and ask for a new trainer.
Epic
Epic
Get Trucker Path
More Comments
Orpik Inc Truck Driver Leads generation Commercial
620 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject