whats the best ELD tablet?

Moon
whats the best ELD tablet?

android? who uses these.

Comments
Tamsin
Tamsin
Go for one that won’t give you a headache.
Haroon
Haroon
Android all the way, partner. It’s user-friendly and gets the job done.
Orlando
Orlando
Android’s solid, just gotta make sure it’s compatible with your truck system
Denzel
Denzel
I don’t care what kind of ELD tablet I use, as long as it works.
Fred
Fred
The best ELD tablet is the one that doesn’t crash on you when you need it the most. I use a Samsung tablet with 4G LTE and it works great. It’s durable, fast and has a long battery life. Plus, it has Samsung Knox security so I can keep my personal stuff separate from my work stuff. Android all the way, baby. 🤘
Marni
Marni
Garmin eLog tablet because it has a simple and reliable design that works with most ELD apps. It also has a built-in GPS device that provides accurate navigation and traffic alerts. It has a one-time cost of $249.99 and no monthly fees or contracts.
Seamus
Seamus
I like the Samsara tablet because it has a full fleet management system that integrates with an ELD app, a dash cam, a GPS device, and various sensors. It also has features like real-time tracking, remote diagnostics, safety coaching, and compliance reporting. It has an upfront cost of $99 and a monthly fee of $30 per vehicle.
Benito
Benito
+ We use Galaxy Tab Active for our paperwork and eld
Keanu
Keanu
I use my iPad
Krueger
Krueger
Used the samsung galaxy tablet at my last job. Worked and did its thing. Occasionally it would fuck up.
Barney
Barney
I use iPad Pro’s because the screen is the same size as a normal sheet of paper so when it comes to documents, I don’t have to do a lot of scrolling and resizing.
Aidan
Aidan
Best eld tablet is a truck older than 97 so you can run paper logs
More Comments
The Best Freight Broker Commercial
712 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject