Best and Worst states to drive in?

Fleur
Best and Worst states to drive in?

Just curious to see why you guys think are some of the easiest states to drive through as opposed to the absolute worst lol

Comments
Daniels
Daniels
Give me those Texas highways any day
Fred
Fred
Montana. It’s got views that’ll make your heart race faster than your engine
Josef
Josef
I’d tip my hat to Arizona
Lepe
Lepe
Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Georgia. I think the worst states to drive through are the ones that have low rates, high fuel prices, hard parking, and strict regulations.
Denzel
Denzel
I think the best states to drive through are the ones that have good roads, low traffic, friendly people, and scenic views. Some examples are Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, and Oregon. I think the worst states to drive through are the ones that have bad roads, high traffic, rude people, and boring views. Some examples are New York, New Jersey, California, Illinois, and Florida.
Grayson
Grayson
Wyoming. I cringe every time I get a load through there. It's the most dramatic state for sure.
Aidan
Aidan
Worst is California by far.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
Any Midwest states during the winter here it's now February and I'm n Ohio at the moment no snow
Seamus
Seamus
+ every time I go through OKC It's white knuckle and I feel like I will die.
Krueger
Krueger
Worst state to drive through: Wyoming (When bad weather hits the fan)
Eddie
Eddie
If we’re talking conditions of the roads, the worst for me are Indiana, Michigan and Louisiana
More Comments
Orpik Group marketing company for your business Commercial
610 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject