Reefer drivers

Magnus
Reefer drivers

Do you actually use load locks anymore? I stopped using them after about 4 months. I figured out if I don’t drive like an idiot everything stays in place just fine.

Comments
Artur Ishch
Artur Ishch
It’s like wearing a seatbelt, you don’t need it until you really need it
Strickland
Strickland
I stick with the load locks too
Josie
Josie
More like peace of mind. I still use ‘em. Better safe than sorry
Orlando
Orlando
I always use load locks. They’re a lifesaver. I’ve seen too many accidents and spills caused by loose loads. You don’t want to be that guy who causes a mess or a delay. Load locks are cheap and easy to use.
Daniels
Daniels
They’re not just for securing the load, they’re also for exercising. You know how hard it is to stay fit on the road. Load locks are like dumbbells. You can lift them, curl them, swing them, etc.
Seamus
Seamus
I always use load locks when I haul reefer loads. You never know when you might have to make a sudden stop or turn, and you don’t want your load to shift or fall over.
Magnus
Magnus
Most reefer loads are palletized and shrink-wrapped, so they don’t move much anyway. As long as you drive carefully and check your load periodically, you should be fine without them.
Grayson
Grayson
I always used them. Now that I do dry van I always put a strap or few on the load no matter the size or shape.
Aidan
Aidan
+ I always use load bars, unless the load is all the way to the doors and there isn't any room.
Keanu
Keanu
You will automatically be blamed for tipped over freight by your company for not using them.
Eddie
Eddie
If your company says to use load locks on all of your loads and you don't and the load gets f***** up when you're backing into the dock if the receiver sees it guess who's responsible for that load?
Barney
Barney
Just wait until you get the DOT officer that wants to inspect your load securment.
Krueger
Krueger
And you're just assuming nobody else is going to drive like an idiot. Lazy truckers these days.
Levi
Levi
Spend the 5 minutes and secure your load.
More Comments
Warehouse Service Commercial
547 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject