Nashville and the most chaotic traffic

Rory
Nashville and the most chaotic traffic

I went local about a year ago, but I’ve always wondered if it was just my perception/stress or if Nashville really did always have the most insane drivers in traffic. That’s it, that’s the question.

Comments
Eddie
Eddie
You ain’t just seeing things
Leon
Leon
I tell ya, driving through Nashville is like navigating a dance floor 🤣
Fred
Fred
Gotta keep your head on a swivel in that mess
Josef
Josef
Disagree with you. Nashville is not that bad compared to some other places I’ve driven through. Sure, there are some crazy drivers in traffic, but there are also some good ones who follow the rules and respect other drivers. It’s all about being alert and defensive. I don’t mind driving through Nashville and I enjoy the scenery and the music.
GGG
GGG
Nashville has some of the most insane drivers in traffic I’ve ever seen. They are always speeding, weaving, cutting off, tailgating and honking. It’s like they have no regard for safety or courtesy. I hate driving through Nashville and I avoid it whenever I can.
Mike
Mike
It is rough as shit for it size. Its no atlanta or houston but it is bad.
Leroy
Leroy
Have you been thru Atlanta??
Joe
Joe
Personally I always find DC and the DMV in general the worst
Mulder
Mulder
+ There’s a reason they call Nashville: Crashville
Magnus
Magnus
Crashville baby
RoadMan
RoadMan
Definitely not as bad as Atlanta or Houston but lived about 80 miles from Nashville for 20+ years and it can be crazy with people
Mck
Mck
I agree. I was in Nashville for the first time yesterday and I will be intentionally avoiding that city in the future
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
Fuckin hate crashville
More Comments
The Best Freight Broker Commercial
762 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject