Trucker Shortage.

Magnus
Trucker Shortage.

How is everyone saying there is a shortage right now, but 3 separate companies I've talked to are all in hiring freezes.

Comments
Haroon
Haroon
New drivers can’t get a foot in the door without a couple years under the belt
Fred
Fred
The way I see it, it’s a mix-up between needing more wheels on the road and keeping the costs down.
Elias
Elias
They want seasoned pros, not greenhorns
Seamus
Seamus
There is a shortage of qualified and experienced drivers, not just any drivers. Some companies are in hiring freezes because they can’t find enough drivers who meet their standards and requirements. They don’t want to hire rookies or drivers with bad records or low ratings. They also don’t want to pay more or offer better benefits to attract or retain drivers.
Xander
Xander
Not sure if it's still this way, but years ago Florida was a no-hire zone for a lot of companies.
Aidan
Aidan
+ There's not a driver shortage. The companies that have a shortage are the megas
Roman
Roman
The shortage you hear about it actually the advertising campaign
Rory
Rory
There's a shortage of cheap labor. Saturate the market and keep labor cost low.
Hello
Hello
Anyone who says there is a driver shortage has ulterior motives.
Grayson
Grayson
They been saying that since I started in 2008.
Krueger
Krueger
Driver shortage is a myth! However there's a shortage of companies willing to pay
More Comments
MAKE THE DREAM OF BECOMING AN OWNER/OPERATOR A REALITY Commercial
680 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject