Brake-checked nowadays?

Strickland
Brake-checked nowadays?

It seems to happen to me frequently. Usually in the large cities like Atlanta, or in the Northeast. One time, a hazmat tanker brake-checked me in Maine.

Comments
Haroon
Haroon
Getting brake-checked by a hazmat tanker? That’s a whole new level
Denzel
Denzel
some of these four-wheelers must think we can stop on a dime like they do
Callum
Callum
in the big cities is like a new sport
Levi
Levi
I had a brake-checking incident a few months ago that still makes me laugh. I was driving on the interstate in Texas, minding my own business, when this little car cut me off and slammed on the brakes. I had to swerve to avoid hitting him, and he gave me the finger. I was pissed, but I let it go. A few miles later, I saw him pulled over by a state trooper. Turns out he had a bunch of drugs in his trunk and a warrant for his arrest. Karma is a bitch, huh?
Seamus
Seamus
That sucks, man. I hate it when people brake-check me. It’s dangerous and stupid. They don’t realize how hard it is to stop a big rig. I try to keep my distance and stay calm, but sometimes I wish I had a horn that could blast them off the road.
Josef
Josef
Some people have no clue how hard it is to stop a loaded truck. I try to keep my distance and stay calm
HFUER
HFUER
Never intentionally but many times a week someone will get in front way too close
Artur Ishch
Artur Ishch
Have that happen often! What's the saying? 'A bad driver never misses their exit.
Mulder
Mulder
I pretty much never get brake checked.
Milo
Milo
I know how you feel. It’s very frustrating and annoying. I always try to stay calm and not react to their provocation. I also report them to the authorities or their company if I can get their license plate or truck number.
Roman
Roman
I've never been brake checked in 3+ years
Josie
Josie
+ I hate when that happens. It’s so dangerous and irresponsible. I always try to keep a safe distance from other vehicles and anticipate their moves. I also use my horn and flash my lights to warn them if they are too close or cutting me off.
Leroy
Leroy
I feel sorry for them. They don’t realize how much risk they are putting themselves and others in. I always try to educate them and explain the consequences of their actions if I get a chance to talk to them.
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
527 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject