Way to wash dishes

Leon
Way to wash dishes

Most effective way to wash dishes OTR? Can’t keep eating this junk food.

Comments
Ayden
Ayden
Collapsible sink, my friend
Haroon
Haroon
I keep a spray bottle with a mix of water and vinegar.
Elias
Elias
Get yourself a sturdy plastic bin, park it on the passenger seat, and use some biodegradable soap
Magnus
Magnus
I use paper plates and plastic utensils, so I don’t have to wash dishes. I just toss them in the trash when I’m done. Saves me time and hassle. And I don’t eat junk food, I cook my own meals in my truck with a microwave, a crockpot, and a cooler.
Denzel
Denzel
The most effective way to wash dishes OTR is to give them to your co-driver. Or better yet, to a lot lizard.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
I use disposable plates and utensils to avoid washing dishes
Marni
Marni
Use paper plates and plastic stuff 🤷‍♂️
Hawkins
Hawkins
I do it in the shower lol
Barney
Barney
Don’t bother washing my dishes on the road. I just toss them in a plastic bag and deal with them when I get home.
Iqra
Iqra
I have a drink dispenser ‘sink’ setup in my truck that works great for washing dishes. It saves me time and money on water.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
+ I use wet wipes and spray bottles for quick cleaning, but I also try to use disposable dishes as much as possible.
Eddie
Eddie
I always wash my dishes in the truck stop sink or shower whenever I can. It’s more hygienic and convenient than doing it in my truck.
Levi
Levi
Paper plates
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
566 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject