Trucks home with you?

Leroy
Trucks home with you?

do yall take the trucks home with you?

Comments
Duke
Duke
Beats having to mow the lawn every week!
Clayton
Clayton
Yep, home sweet rolling home
Declan
Declan
Sure do! Saves on rent, but you gotta watch out for low bridges
Hello
Hello
Hell yeah, I take the truck home with me. It’s my baby. I sleep in it, eat in it, watch TV in it, etc. I don’t even have a house. I just park the truck wherever I want and call it home. The only problem is that the ladies don’t seem to dig it.
GGG
GGG
Yeah, I take the truck home with me. It’s nice to have it in the driveway. Makes the neighbors jealous. Plus I can work on it whenever I want. The only downside is that it takes up a lot of space and sometimes I have to park it on the street.
Denzel
Denzel
It depends on the situation. Sometimes I take my truck home with me if I have enough time and space to do so. Other times I leave my truck at a yard or a lot if it’s more convenient or cheaper.
Eddie
Eddie
I did a couple times at my old job when things were getting real busy
Josef
Josef
+ Yes, I do take my truck home with me. I’m a local driver and I have a big driveway where I can park my truck safely.
Fred
Fred
I’m an over-the-road driver and I don’t have a permanent place to live. I usually park my truck at a terminal or a rest area when I’m off duty.
Grayson
Grayson
My truck is my home. Haven't had a home in like 5 years.
Aidan
Aidan
You gotta check your city laws regarding commercial truck parking and even noise laws
Iqra
Iqra
Couldn't even if I wanted to.
More Comments
Facebook Ads Commercial
546 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject