Step deck lift for docks

Mari
Step deck lift for docks

I saw a lays driver back a step deck into a dock. How do they load and unload it? He used jacks between the tandems to raise the trailer. Do any flatbeds have that?

Comments
Elias
Elias
Not all flatbeds have them, but they’re worth
Denzel
Denzel
Yeah, those jacks are a back saver
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
Some step decks come with built-in lift systems
Haroon
Haroon
It’s mostly for step decks and torture devices.
Aidan
Aidan
They usually load and unload with other equipment like forklifts or cranes.
Grayson
Grayson
Idk about the rest of them but I have docks with a ramp near the back so my step deck is level with the dock.
Josef
Josef
+ That’s a rare sight. Most step decks don’t have jacks to lift them. They usually load and unload with forklifts or cranes. Some flatbeds have jacks too, but they are not very common either. They are mostly used for heavy or oversized loads that need to be level with the dock.
Fred
Fred
That’s an unusual thing to see. Most step decks don’t have jacks to lift them up.
Eddie
Eddie
They use jacks to raise the trailer to the dock height. It makes loading and unloading easier and faster. Some flatbeds have them too, but they are not very popular. They are mainly used for hauling heavy or wide loads that need to be aligned with the dock.
More Comments
Can help with Drivers Commercial
735 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject