Fleet Trucks

Mari
Fleet Trucks

I have always been curious about this. When you work for a fleet that has different types of trucks, do you get to pick the one you like? Or do you have to take whatever they give you?

Comments
Johnathan
Johnathan
Usually, you don’t get much say in the matter
Elias
Elias
It’s like a deck of cards, you get dealt what they hand you. But play your cards right, and you might just get to pick your ride.
Tamsin
Tamsin
In most fleets, they assign you a rig based on the needs of the job.
Declan
Declan
You get to pick the truck you like, but only if you bribe the dispatcher.
Mck
Mck
Some fleets assign you a truck
Iestyn
Iestyn
I got what I got. No complaints, just an honest answer.
Iqra
Iqra
The company assigns me a truck based on the type of job and the route I have to take.
Aidan
Aidan
I have to take whatever they give me, but I don’t mind. As long as the truck is reliable, safe and comfortable, I’m happy. I don’t care much about the brand or the model
Grayson
Grayson
I work for a company that has a large fleet of trucks from different brands and models. I get to pick the one I like based on availability and preference.
Josef
Josef
+ It depends on the company and the availability of trucks. Some companies may let you choose from a range of options, while others may assign you a specific truck based on your seniority, performance or location
Benito
Benito
Usually, you get what you get. And they’ll randomly swap you out if it when they want.
More Comments
Facebook Ads Commercial
729 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject