Truck Owners and Business Credit

Truck Owners and Business Credit

Are truck owners who are also business owners focused on building up their business credit, or are they using their personal credit to make business-related purchases?

Comments
Haroon
Haroon
A lot of us are trying to build business credit. It’s better for the long haul and keeps personal credit clean
Josef
Josef
Keep the personal stuff separate and it helps the business grow
Grayson
Grayson
Most of the guys I know are working on building up their business credit.
Pascal
Pascal
I’ve been using my personal credit for years, but I’m starting to realize that it’s not sustainable in the long run. I’m planning to start building business credit soon.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
I’m focused on building my business credit so that I can get better access to funding and higher credit limits.
Lepe
Lepe
I think it’s important to build business credit because it can help you establish credibility with lenders and vendors.
Jordan
Jordan
I think it’s important to have a mix of personal and business credit because it can help you get better rates and terms on loans.
Daniels
Daniels
+ I use my personal credit for business-related purchases because I don’t have a business credit card yet.
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
513 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject