Seattle trucking

Roman
Seattle trucking

I’m considering relocating to Seattle with a year of experience in trucking. I also plan to get my tanker endorsement. How is the trucking industry there?

Comments
Clayton
Clayton
That tanker endorsement will be your golden ticket
Haroon
Haroon
Rain or shine
Orlando
Orlando
Seattle’s truckin’ scene is as busy as a beehive
Moon
Moon
Tanker endorsement might help you get some better-paying gigs, but it also comes with more risk and responsibility. Seattle is a beautiful place, but not for trucking.
Epic
Epic
Tanker endorsement is a plus, especially if you can haul hazmat. Just be prepared for some steep hills and tight turns in the city.
Hello
Hello
I wouldn’t recommend Seattle trucking unless you have a lot of patience and a good GPS. The traffic is horrible, the roads are narrow and congested, and the drivers are rude and reckless.
Mike
Mike
Seattle trucking is not bad, but not great either. It depends on what kind of work you’re looking for and how flexible you are. Tanker endorsement is a good idea, as there are some opportunities for hauling fuel, chemicals, or milk. But you also have to deal with the weather, the traffic, and the regulations. Seattle is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn’t want to live there.
Leroy
Leroy
+ Seattle trucking is pretty good if you don’t mind the traffic and the rain.
HFUER
HFUER
There are plenty of local and regional jobs that pay well and have decent benefits.
More Comments
Facebook Ads Commercial
535 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject