Fuel Efficiency.

Hawkins
Fuel Efficiency.

What do you think about this https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/trucking-tips/fuel-efficient-trucks-and-semi-trucks-benefits/

I think this article makes some good points. Fuel efficiency is important for truck drivers because it saves us money and reduces our carbon footprint. I’ve been driving a semi truck with a diesel engine for years and I’ve noticed that it gets better mileage than some of the older models. It also has some features that help with fuel efficiency, like aerodynamic design, low rolling resistance tires, and automatic transmission. I think these are great innovations that make trucking more sustainable and profitable. What do you guys think? Do you drive a fuel efficient truck or semi truck? How do you like it?

Comments
Johnathan
Johnathan
Appreciate the share! My truck’s got an aerodynamic design and it really helps with the fuel.
Clayton
Clayton
Good stuff, buddy!
Ayden
Ayden
My rig’s got those low rolling resistance tires too
Pascal
Pascal
I think fuel efficient trucks are overrated and I’m happy with what I have.
Levi
Levi
I’m skeptical about fuel efficiency. I drive a semi truck with a diesel engine and it’s supposed to be fuel efficient. But I don’t see much difference in my fuel consumption or my carbon emissions. It seems like a lot of hype and marketing to me. It's just my opinion, and maybe I'm wrong 🤷‍♂️
Krueger
Krueger
I think fuel efficient trucks and semi trucks are just a way for the manufacturers to sell more trucks and make more money.
Lepe
Lepe
+ I agree with you. Fuel efficiency is very important. I drive a semi truck with a diesel engine and I love it. It saves me a lot of money on fuel and maintenance. It also runs smoother and quieter than some of the older trucks I’ve driven.
Eddie
Eddie
I think fuel efficient trucks are the future of trucking and I’m glad to be part of it.
Iqra
Iqra
I have gas engine and I don’t care about fuel efficiency. I care about power and performance. My truck can haul more weight and go faster than some of the newer trucks.
More Comments
MAKE THE DREAM OF BECOMING AN OWNER/OPERATOR A REALITY Commercial
671 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject