Truck Route Optimization Software, Which One Do You Use and Why?

Keanu
Truck Route Optimization Software, Which One Do You Use and Why?

Saw an article about truck route optimization and I thought it was pretty informative. It reviews some of the popular truck routing software options out there, such as FleetUp, Upper Route Planner, WorkWave, etc.

I personally use Route4Me and I find it very helpful for reducing my route planning time and avoiding traffic and tolls. What do you guys use and what do you think of these software options?

Comments
Aidan
Aidan
tried GSMtasks but I didn’t like it. It was too buggy and slow for me. It also had some compatibility issues
Daniels
Daniels
GSMtasks is a great tool that I use. It helps me optimize routes and tasks with its routing engine.
Magnus
Magnus
I agree. Paragon is a solid choice 💪
Orlando
Orlando
I'm using Paragon right now 👍
Josef
Josef
TruckMiles ain’t too bad. It don’t cost me nothing and it shows me the weather
Haroon
Haroon
I just use my common sense and experience 😂😂😂. I know the roads and the traffic patterns better than any software. Plus, I don’t want to rely on technology too much.
Declan
Declan
+ I use WorkWave and I like it a lot. It has GPS tracking, ELD solutions, and a ROI calculator. It also helps me with customer service and delivery confirmation. I think it’s worth the money.
Fred
Fred
Paragon is good for me. A lot of my fellow truckers using it too
More Comments
Furex Drivers Commercial
570 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject