simple mobile phone - any suggestions?

Leroy
simple mobile phone - any suggestions?

Hey y'all, I need some help with choosing a mobile phone. I read on this website the article on how to choose a mobile phone and it's got me confused. All I want is a phone that can make calls and send texts. And maybe play some tunes when I'm bored. Is that too much to ask?

So can anyone give me some advice on how to choose a mobile phone? What kind of phone do you use?

Thanks in advance for your help. Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down. Here is the link to that article: https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/experience/how-to-choose-a-mobile-phone/

Comments
Sion
Sion
Check out the Nokia 2660
Iqra
Iqra
Moto G Power every day šŸ’ŖšŸ”‹
Addie
Addie
Hey there, partner! If all you need is calls, texts, and some tunes, Iā€™d say go for a basic flip phone
Grayson
Grayson
I donā€™t understand your confusion at all. The article explains everything in plain English.
Krueger
Krueger
I once dropped my iPhone 12 out of the window while driving on the highway. I thought it was gone for good, but then I heard a loud honk behind me. Turns out another trucker saw it and picked it up for me. It was covered in oil and dirt, but it still had a signal. Buy yourself an iPhone šŸ˜
Keanu
Keanu
Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro and itā€™s a smart choice for a phone. Itā€™s durable, water-resistant, and drop-resistant.
Benito
Benito
I use a flip phone and it works just fine for me. Itā€™s cheap, durable, and easy to use. It can make calls and send texts, and it has a radio function that lets me play some tunes. It also doubles as a hammer if I need to fix something on my rig. The only downside is that it doesnā€™t have a camera, but who needs that anyway? I donā€™t need to take selfies or post pictures of my food online. Iā€™m a trucker, not a teenager.
Hawkins
Hawkins
CB radio and I donā€™t need anything else šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Pascal
Pascal
Never buy Samsung S21, because it can do everything except calls. Whenever I try to make a call, it says ā€œNo serviceā€ or ā€œCall failedā€. Itā€™s frustrating as hell. I donā€™t know why I bought this thing. Maybe I should have gotten a CB radio instead.
More Comments
FREIGHTECH Commercial
604 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking ā€œAcceptā€ allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject