How do you stay alert on the road?

Leon
How do you stay alert on the road?

Hey guys, I need some help. I’ve been driving for a long time and I’m feeling tired and bored. I read this article about how to stay awake and alert on the road, but I don’t know if it works or not. It says to do things like:

• Sleep enough and take naps
  • Avoid medication that can cause drowsiness1
  • Eat healthy and avoid sugar
  • Adjust your lighting
  • Exercise
  • Drink water

Do you guys do any of these things? Do they help you or not? I’m having trouble with some of them. I’m worried that if I don’t do these things, I might fall asleep or go crazy on the road. Have you guys ever experienced that? How did you cope with it?

Comments
Pascal
Pascal
Use some blue light blocking glasses 😎
Barney
Barney
Sleep enough and take naps
Eddie
Eddie
That sounds like some bullshit to scare us. Just stay cool and do your job, man.
Lepe
Lepe
I adjust my lighting for sure. I don’t exercise much, but I do some stretches and walk around when I stop. And I drink water, but not too much, because I hate having to pee all the time.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
I feel you. Driving can be a bitch sometimes. I try to do some of those things, but not all of them. I sleep when I can, but sometimes I have to push myself to make the delivery on time. I don’t take any meds that make me sleepy, but I do smoke some weed sometimes to relax. Don’t judge me, it works for me.
Levi
Levi
I never had any sleep deprivation psychosis or anything like that.
More Comments
Can help with Drivers Commercial
2,340 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject