Best midsized trucks ??

Elias
Best midsized trucks ??

how can they rank the Jeep Gladiator as the best midsize truck, which is a joke?

That thing is a Wrangler with a bed, not a real truck. It’s got a weak engine, poor fuel economy, and a stiff ride. Plus, it’s way overpriced for what you get. I’d take a Ford Ranger or a Chevy Colorado over that any day.

They didn’t even mention the GMC Canyon, which is one of the best midsize trucks out there. It’s got a powerful V6 engine, a smooth transmission, and a comfortable interior. What do you guys think? Do you agree or disagree with this it?

https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/experience/video-best-midsize-truck-2023/

Comments
Leon
Leon
I have my own Freightliner Cascadia and I'm more than ok bro 😅
Addie
Addie
The GMC Canyon is my favorite, smooth ride, and a classy interior.
Josef
Josef
Ford Ranger and the Chevy Colorado are solid choices, but they don’t have much character 🤷‍♂️
Duke
Duke
The GMC Canyon is also a great truck, but I prefer the Chevy because it has a better design and a lower price.
Tamsin
Tamsin
The Ford Ranger and the Chevy Colorado are way better options.
Ayden
Ayden
It’s a Wrangler with a bed, which means it has the best of both worlds. It can do everything a truck can do, and more. It can tow up to 7,650 lbs, haul up to 1,700 lbs, and off-road like a beast.
Haroon
Haroon
I’m somewhere in the middle, friend. The Jeep Gladiator is not the best midsize truck, but it’s not the worst either
More Comments
EFROS GROUP Commercial
6,114 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject