Best Selling Trucks in my opinion

Best Selling Trucks in my opinion

Been reading this https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/experience/the-best-selling-truck-in-usa/

I’ve had or driven most of the models on this list. Just want to share my thoughts with some of them 😎.

• Ford F-150:

This is my current ride and I love it. It’s got everything I need power, reliability, comfort, style. The hybrid option is great for saving gas and the Raptor R is a beast.
  • RAM 1500:

Drove this truck for a bit when I worked for a construction company. The V8 engine is insane. The only downside is that it’s a bit pricey compared to the other trucks.
  • GMC Sierra:

My friend has it, and it's more suited for personal use than work use. It’s a nice truck, but not worth the extra money in my opinion
Comments
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
The Raptor R is a beast, but it’s also a gas guzzler. I’d rather save some money and get the regular Raptor.
Max
Max
The hybrid option is a nice feature, but I prefer the diesel version for more torque.
Justin
Justin
I hear you on the Ford F-150, it’s a solid truck.
Rony
Rony
I don’t like the look of RAM 1500
GGG
GGG
The GMC Sierra is a waste of money, in my opinion. It’s basically the same as the Chevy Silverado, but with a higher price tag.
Leroy
Leroy
I’d like to get Tundra or a Nissan Titan, they’re more reliable
Mike
Mike
RAM 1500 it’s too expensive for what it offers.
More Comments
SHROCK TRUCKING Commercial
3,546 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject