Bill to force warehouses to allow truckers to use restrooms.

Bill to force warehouses to allow truckers to use restrooms.

Long overdue but it’s nice to finally have some acknowledgment.

LINK

Comments
Daniels
Daniels
Acknowledgment is good, but let’s make sure it translates into action
Clayton
Clayton
It’s not just about comfort; it’s about safety too. Happy drivers mean safer roads
Ayden
Ayden
Finally, some common sense. We’ve been holding it together for too long
Krueger
Krueger
We truckers play a role in this problem. I’ve seen some really nasty stuff guys do. That being said I have a medical condition and sometimes waiting’s not and option. Never done it but if it came down to it I would absolutely shit in the lot.
Iqra
Iqra
Many reasons depending on the location, but a common theme is how disgusting some drivers are. It’s the same issue as retailers like Walmart banning truckers because of the messes they were leaving.
Marta
Marta
What is the reason they don’t allow Drivers to use their bathroom?
Eddie
Eddie
Back in the day, every place I loaded / unloaded at had restrooms for drivers. Then drivers didn't like wait time, so what did they do? Trashed the restrooms, now we all get stuck because some are ass holes.
Marni
Marni
After waiting for 9 hours at a food service warehouse I asked the desk guy if they had a bathroom, he stated that they didn't have one at all. I asked him where in the parking lot he wanted me to shit and all of the sudden they had one. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
More Comments
551 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject