Quit a company within 2 weeks

Quit a company within 2 weeks

If I Quit a company within 2 weeks of starting do I have to say I worked for them. I'm with a new company and currently in orientation but was told a few things that I'm not ok with. Would I be required to report that I worked for them if I have to Quit? I'd prefer it not even be on my work history.

Comments
Tamsin
Tamsin
If it don’t sit right with you, no need to haul that bit of history around
Magnus
Magnus
Two weeks? That’s just a blip on the radar
Fred
Fred
If it’s only been a fortnight, I’d say it’s your call whether to list them or not
Josef
Josef
Don’t worry about it. Just bobtail out of there and find yourself a better gig. You don’t need that sesame street on your record.
Orlando
Orlando
if you really don't like it, I’d say get out of there before they make you haul some road pizza.
Benito
Benito
You should try to stick with the company for at least a month or two and see if things improve or change.
Jago
Jago
I would not quit the company without giving them a proper notice and a valid reason. I would also not lie about working for them on my work history or application. This could damage my reputation and credibility as a driver and may cause problems with future employers or background checks.
Grayson
Grayson
+ Only if the company lists your name on a DAC report (or whatever they use nowadays) will there be any 'proof' that you actually went there.
Aidan
Aidan
If you’d left in orientation your technically not hired unless you pass.
Iqra
Iqra
It depends if the company giving orientation reports to DAC / Hire Right and if they report you as an employee.
Krueger
Krueger
It's always best to get answers from current working drivers at a company before you decide to work for that company.
Marni
Marni
So what's the issue you cannot accept from this company?
More Comments
Orpik Inc Truck Driver Leads generation Commercial
545 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject