Getting a dog, what do I need to know

Getting a dog, what do I need to know

I'm getting a dog, what info would be good for me to know? Anything I should be prepared for/deal with? I've had many pets before just not on the road

Comments
Leon
Leon
Good on ya for adding a furry friend to your crew 🐕‍đŸŠș🐕
Aidan
Aidan
Just remember, regular pit stops are key for them stretch their legs
Fred
Fred
Make sure you got a comfy spot for them to bunk while you’re trucking
Haroon
Haroon
A dog is a man’s best friend, but also a lot of work. You gotta be prepared for anything, from accidents to emergencies.
Elias
Elias
don’t forget to stop often and let them stretch their legs and do their business.
Fleur
Fleur
I’m glad you’re getting a dog. They can be great companions on the road.
Iqra
Iqra
The smaller the better.
Magnus
Magnus
That’s awesome! I love trucking with my dog. You should be prepared for some challenges, though. You need to find places where you can walk your dog and let them do their business. You also need to keep your truck clean and pet-proofed. You should also check the rules of your company and the states you drive through about having a dog in your truck
Addie
Addie
Congrats on getting a dog! They are great companions on the road. You should know that driving with your dog in the truck bed is illegal in many states. You should also make sure your dog has its own space in the truck, and can ride safely. You should also keep your dog away from the driver area, especially the pedals.
Josef
Josef
+ There will be one intelligent life form in the truck
Eddie
Eddie
You should also avoid driving with your dog in your lap or in the truck bed
More Comments
Parking spots Commercial
540 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject