Driver violations

Driver violations

Came across this article, here's the link https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/trucking-law/how-moving-violations-can-impact-a-trucker-cdl-license/

It talks about the different types of violations, the point system, and the consequences for getting too many points.

I know moving violations are serious and can cost you your job or your license. I try to follow the rules of the road and drive safely, but sometimes it’s hard to avoid getting a ticket. Especially when you’re in a hurry or dealing with traffic or bad weather. How do you guys deal with moving violations? Do you have any stories or advice to share?

Comments
Fergus
Fergus
Traffic and bad weather can make it really tough
Tamsin
Tamsin
Best advice I got is to always keep your cool, even when you’re in a rush
Clayton
Clayton
those moving violations can be a real pain
Keanu
Keanu
Moving violations are part of the job. You can’t avoid them completely, especially when you have tight deadlines and crazy traffic. The best thing you can do is keep track of your points and try to avoid getting too many at once.
Benito
Benito
I learned the hard way how moving violations can impact your CDL. I got a speeding ticket for going 15 over the limit in a work zone. It was a 6-point violation and it put me over the threshold for suspension. I lost my CDL for 60 days and had to find another job. It was a nightmare. Don’t make the same mistake I did.
Milo
Milo
That article is full of crap. Moving violations are not that big of a deal. I get tickets all the time and I still have my CDL 😂😂.
Leroy
Leroy
I try to avoid them by driving defensively and following the speed limit 🧠.
Roman
Roman
+ My man, moving violations are serious and can cost you your job or your license.
Strickland
Strickland
The point system is a joke
More Comments
EFROS GROUP Commercial
588 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject