ELD mandate sucks

ELD mandate sucks

It seems like it’s just another way for the government to control us.

https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/electronic-log-book/impact-of-the-eld-mandate/

The article says that the ELD mandate is supposed to reduce driver fatigue and make the roads safer, but I don’t believe it. I think it’s just a way to make us follow the HOS rules that are unrealistic. I know when I need to rest, and I don’t want some device telling me when to stop or start.

Also, that the ELD mandate will save us money by reducing paperwork, fuel costs, downtime, and crash rates. But what about the cost of installing and maintaining it? What about the privacy and security issues?

Want to hear different opinions guys

Comments
Levi
Levi
ELD might save some paperwork 🤷‍♂️
Marni
Marni
All this tech is just another way for Big Brother to keep eyes on us
Iestyn
Iestyn
No any fucking gadget gonna tell me when I’m tired
GGG
GGG
Sometimes When I read such nonsense, I realize why the aliens did not come to us. We’re still too stupid
RoadMan
RoadMan
The HOS rules are there to prevent drivers from driving too long or too fast without adequate rest breaks.
Mark
Mark
The HOS rules are outdated and don’t reflect the reality of the road
Marta
Marta
It’s not about safety, it’s about control. They want to track our every move and make us work like robots.
Mck
Mck
Wow, you sound like a conspiracy theorist. The ELD mandate is not a bad thing. It’s not about controlling you, it’s about protecting you and others.
Moon
Moon
They’re not that expensive, and they’re easy to install and use.
Hello
Hello
It is not about harass you or violate your rights, they’re only going to help you comply with the law
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
686 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject