Crete - What's the catch?

Crete - What's the catch?

So I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, and want to go OTR (wife is of the 'ex' variety, kid lives w/her 300 miles away, no girlfriend, etc). And nearly unanimously, Crete is suggested. So what's the catch? Why are they paying more, and why are they in need of drivers? It doesn't look like they have a school, is that it? They don't have the big shiny ads in the magazines? Am I missing something?

LINK

Comments
Ayden
Ayden
Ain’t no catch
Duke
Duke
No school means they’re lookin’ for seasoned road warriors, not fresh-out-the-box greenhorns.
Tamsin
Tamsin
Crete’s the real deal, no bull. They pay more ‘cause they know a good driver’s worth their salt.
Hawkins
Hawkins
Thanks for the replies
Hello
Hello
Don't quote me on this, but I know somebody who drives for them, and he's kept busy and seems happy.
Roman
Roman
They seem reliable, and cents per miles are good
Milo
Milo
Crete pays more because they can...they are one of the few debt-free companies out there with money in the bank.
More Comments
775 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject