Big bucks working at western express

Big bucks working at western express

I worked 10 days straight of which 3 days were waiting for a load. At end of week I get $400-$500 take home. what are you guys making?

Comments
Fred
Fred
Time to hit the CB radio and find a better gig!
Ayden
Ayden
10 days straight? That’s some serious road warrior stuff, but those paychecks aren't matching up, partner!
Tamsin
Tamsin
Looks like you're hauling a nothing for those big bucks :)
Moon
Moon
Dry van or flatbed?
Epic
Epic
Thats 50 bucks per day?!? Is this a joke/riddle post?
HFUER
HFUER
I usually spend that much on tips when I’m home and out with my wife. Keep up the good work.
Rory
Rory
I worked Thursday and Friday and made 2400.. Gonna put me in a higher bracket. Gonna need a write off
Iestyn
Iestyn
Not to be rude, but I net 4x what you did in the same time frame. You're doing it wrong. I gross your net in 2 days, and sleep in my own bed every night. There's much better opportunities out there. They're bending you over and not giving you a kiss
Leroy
Leroy
That is terrible. You can have an off week once in a while but you need to look elsewhere
Keanu
Keanu
I grossed about $3500 working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday last week. I also don't work for WE, I work for the world's largest...thing that takes things to people's homes and stuff.
More Comments
634 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject