Joining Schneider

Joining Schneider

I’m thinking about joining Schneider, I’m worried that I won’t pass the drug tests because I’m on Adderall. I have a legitimate prescription.

Comments
Daniels
Daniels
Keep that prescription close and you’ll be just fine.
Declan
Declan
Don’t sweat it. If your doc gave you the go-ahead for the Adderall, just keep your prescription handy
Haroon
Haroon
Schneider’s gonna check, but they’re square with the law, so show them your papers and you’ll be Rollin
Levi
Levi
I wanted to joined Werner but, they told me I would have to stop taking adderall. I didn’t have a problem getting into Knight or Roehl with my prescription.
Krueger
Krueger
If you have a legitimate prescription you're ok. You'll pop positive for amphetamine, but you'll get a call from the MRO (Medical Review Officer) and they'll ask if there's any reason you tested positive for it.
Xander
Xander
As far as I know it’s like this with all prescriptions, if you can pass the med card portion- and you have the prescription, it just gets reviewed.
Strickland
Strickland
You should be fine. If your DOT Physical shows the dr thinks you’re ok driving with your Adderall I would think the company would concur. My DOT Physical shows my script to Suboxone and hasn’t affected my job at all
More Comments
582 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject