What companies allow pets?

What companies allow pets?

Trying to deciede on a new company and curious what companies in this section allow pets (dogs or cats). I like what I've heard about Roehl but they have a no pets policy 😡 I heard Werner allows pets but I'm leary of them. What other companies?

Comments
Tamsin
Tamsin
I’ve heard good things about Werner Enterprises
Clayton
Clayton
Check out Halvor Lines or Hogan Trucking, they’re known to be pet-friendly
Declan
Declan
You might wanna look into J.B. Hunt or Prime, Inc
Aidan
Aidan
I work for May Trucking and they allow pets of any breed and size. They don’t charge any deposit or fee for having a pet on board.
Grayson
Grayson
Wilson Transportation and they allow up to two pets per driver. They charge a $500 deposit per pet that is refundable if there is no damage to the truck.
Pascal
Pascal
I think we should ask the pets if they will allow flat bedders in the truck
Mulder
Mulder
+ Do a search here, plus you can find out what they charge.
Benito
Benito
Con-Way Truckload allows pets. They charge $.01 per mile as well.
Milo
Milo
FFE does. Charge $.01 cpm that the pet is on the truck. You can deduct that charge from your taxes, according to my accountant.
Krueger
Krueger
TMC does NOT allow pets of any kind. Probably a good thing tho. Flat bedders ain't got time for pets; unless it's a pet rock.
Keanu
Keanu
do ;ike i do put the pet on the truck and claim that its your security system
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
546 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject