Western Express

Western Express

Should I apply to western express is it really as bad as people say?

Comments
Denzel
Denzel
Heard mixed reviews about Western Express. Some folks say it’s a good starting point, others have had a rough ride
Gordon
Gordon
Give Western Express a shot
Orlando
Orlando
Every company’s got its ups and downs
Haroon
Haroon
You should apply to Western Express if you like chaos, lies, and poor service. It’s really as bad as people say. You’ll get a truck that doesn’t start, a tablet that doesn’t work, and a DM that doesn’t care. You’ll have a blast.
Josef
Josef
I would not recommend applying to Western Express. They have a bad reputation for low pay, poor equipment, bad management, and high turnover. They are known for hiring anyone who can pass a drug test, regardless of their driving record or experience. They are also notorious for lying to their drivers and treating them poorly.
Seamus
Seamus
f you have no other options. They are not the best company to work for, but they are not the worst either. They have some decent benefits, such as health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation.
Grayson
Grayson
When circuses need more clowns they hire from western express
Mike
Mike
Try logging. A lot of times they dgaf about felonies. And being in the woods is a lot better than being at Western Express.
Aidan
Aidan
Will anybody else hire you? They don't pay well and if you want an APU or inverter you have to pay for it.
Pascal
Pascal
Whatever your expectations of it are, it’s worse.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
Definitely a dog eat dog culture.
Lepe
Lepe
Yes, it is really as bad as people say.
Hello
Hello
+ I mean if you're a felon and want to get into trucking I think they're one of the only one's who might hire you.
More Comments
The Best Freight Broker Commercial
731 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject