Right company

Right company

What is the number one thing you look for on job descriptions when looking for a new company to sign on with?

Comments
Declan
Declan
Look for a company that’s got a solid maintenance program
Ayden
Ayden
I’d say home time. Gotta make sure they respect your need to park the rig and kick back at your own homestead regularly.
Tamsin
Tamsin
For me, it’s all about the miles
GGG
GGG
home time. I don’t want to be on the road for weeks or months at a time. I want to see my kids grow up and spend time with my wife.
Levi
Levi
look for flexibility because I like having some control over my schedule and workload.
Aidan
Aidan
I look for pay rate first because I want to make sure I’m getting paid fairly for my work. I also look for benefits like health insurance and retirement plan because those are important for me and my family.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
Retention rate tells you a lot about the company.
Lepe
Lepe
I try and research reviews and comments on companies and see which company has the best reviews.
Iqra
Iqra
Pay, benefits, hometime, equipment, culture, running areas. All of these you can find on this website
Barney
Barney
pay, benefits, and schedule.
Eddie
Eddie
it’s always best to work for yourself
Grayson
Grayson
+ Best jobs are generally not on indeed for trucking, but you can try to find something here
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
521 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject