NO Tarp Pay??

NO Tarp Pay??

Which/how many companies do not pay their drivers's for tarping? Telling them it's just part of thier job?

Comments
Duke
Duke
It’s a mixed bag out there
Tamsin
Tamsin
Many expect you to throw up a tarp without paying a few more dollars. You need to find those who understand that time is money.
Daniels
Daniels
Well, I'll tell you, some companies think the tarp is part of the concert.
Orlando
Orlando
No tarp pay? That’s a joke, right? Tarping is a pain in the ass and it takes a toll on your body. You deserve to get paid for it.
Ayden
Ayden
That’s a load of crap. Tarping is hard work and it takes time. You should get paid for it. Any company that doesn’t pay for tarping is a cheapskate and doesn’t respect their drivers.
Josef
Josef
I work for Melton Truck Lines, and they pay me $100 per load for tarping. They recently doubled their tarp pay from $50 to $100, which adds over $10,000 to my annual pay.
Iqra
Iqra
I get my normal percentage of the tarp pay.
Denzel
Denzel
+ I think tarping should be paid because it’s hard work and it takes time away from driving. I don’t want to work for a company that doesn’t value my effort and safety. Tarping can be dangerous and exhausting, especially in bad weather or at night.
Levi
Levi
That should be a question you should ask any company before you hire on.
Aidan
Aidan
I don’t mind tarping as part of my job because it’s part of being a professional driver. I don’t expect to get paid extra for doing what I signed up for. Tarping is not that difficult or time-consuming if you know what you’re doing and have the right equipment.
Grayson
Grayson
Tarp pay is nice but it’s not a deal-breaker for me. I care more about the mileage rate, the home time, and the benefits than the tarp pay.
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
751 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject