HMD Trucking: A great company to work for

HMD Trucking: A great company to work for

Hey fellow truckers, I just wanted to share my experience working for HMD Trucking. I've been with them for over a year now and I have nothing but good things to say. They treat drivers like family.

Hey fellow truckers, I just wanted to share my experience working for HMD Trucking. I've been with them for over a year now and I have nothing but good things to say. They treat drivers like family. They have great pay, benefits, equipment, and home time. They also have a lot of opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.

I started out as a company driver, but I wanna try out their lease purchase program. Also, they gave me a lot of support and guidance along the way.

HMD Trucking is not like other companies that promise you the moon and then screw you over. They are honest, fair, and respectful. They care about their drivers and their customers. They have a great reputation in the industry and they always have plenty of freight to keep you moving.

If you're looking for a company that will treat you right and help you succeed, I highly recommend HMD Trucking. You won't regret it.

Check out the blog post about them for more information: https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/companies/hmd-trucking/

Thanks for reading and stay safe out there!

Read more...

Comments
Daniels
Daniels
Bullshit
Callum
Callum
If you’re lookin’ for a solid gig, this is it.
Iestyn
Iestyn
HMD Trucking’s got it all figured out
Xander
Xander
I used to work for HMD Trucking and I hated it. They treated me like crap and fired me for no reason.
Josef
Josef
+ I'm glad you're happy with HMD Trucking. I've heard good things about them too. How's their lease purchase program? Is it easy to qualify and pay off? I'm thinking about getting my own truck someday.
Keanu
Keanu
I'm happy for you, but HMD Trucking is not for me. I don't like their equipment
Denzel
Denzel
Sounds like you work for a great company. I wish I could say the same about mine. They are always lying and cheating me out of my pay and miles. They don't care about their drivers at all. I'm looking for a new job as soon as possible. Maybe I'll check out HMD Trucking.
Grayson
Grayson
Also I've heard that HMD Trucking is a scam. They lure you in with their lease purchase program and then they take advantage of you. They charge you high fees and interest rates and make it impossible for you to pay off your truck. They also control your loads and dispatch and force you to run illegal.
Krueger
Krueger
HMD Trucking sounds too good to be true. Are you sure you're not a recruiter or a shill for them? How much are they paying you to post this? I don't trust any company that claims to be perfect. There's always a catch.
More Comments
EFROS GROUP Commercial
708 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject