DVL Express

DVL Express

Join the Trucking Companies Forum on New Jobs for You to discuss top trucking opportunities, read company reviews, and connect with leading employers in the trucking industry. Share your experiences, get advice, and stay updated with the latest in the trucking world.

Hey guys, I saw this article here about DVL Express, a trucking company that offers a unique payment system and career opportunities for drivers. They claim to have bonuses for safe driving, low truck rental fees, and different types of trailers to choose from.

Has anyone worked for them or heard anything about them? I’m looking for a new job and this sounds too good to be true. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Read more...

Comments
Tamsin
Tamsin
I haven’t worked for them, but I know a couple of drivers who have. They said the low truck rental fees are a big plus.
Gordon
Gordon
Might be worth checking out!
Denzel
Denzel
A buddy said their bonuses for safe driving are legit.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
Friend of mine is working there. They have a lot of different routes and loads to choose from, so you can find something that suits your preferences. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a new job.
Leroy
Leroy
I have never worked for DVL Express, but I have heard some good and bad things about them. Some drivers say that they are happy with their pay and benefits, while others say that they are overworked and underpaid.
Milo
Milo
Looks legit
Max
Max
+ I work for DVL Express and I can confirm that they are a great company to work for.
Tomas
Tomas
Ye, I've heard that they have good pay, modern trucks, and treat drivers with respect.
Strickland
Strickland
I think there you can find better options than that, for example this one

https://newjobs4you.com/job-board/altex-logistics,-inc/

They are pretty good
More Comments
Recruiting Agency Commercial
556 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject