Furex - Anyone worked for them?

Furex - Anyone worked for them?

Hi guys, I’m looking for a new job and I saw an ad for Furex on New Jobs 4 You. They claim to have short and stable routes, new equipment, good pay and benefits, and growth opportunities. They also have good reviews from some drivers. Has anyone here worked for them or know someone who has? How is their company culture, dispatch, support, and safety? Are they honest and reliable? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Link: https://newjobs4you.com/job-board/furex/

Comments
RoadMan
RoadMan
They have some pros and cons, like any other company.
James R.
James R.
Tried to apply for Furex a few months ago, but they never called me back 🤷‍♂️. I guess they are very selective or have too many applicants. Maybe you’ll have better luck than me.
Tomas
Tomas
+ I work for Furex and I love it. They treat me well and pay me on time. The routes are easy and the equipment is top-notch. I recommend them.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
I don’t know much about Furex, but I heard they have a high turnover rate. That’s usually a red flag for me. I would do more research before applying.
GGG
GGG
I have a friend who works for Furex and he says they are decent. He likes routes, but he doesn’t like the low miles and the strict policies. He says it’s an OK job for now, but he’s looking for something better.
Moon
Moon
Never worked for Furex, but I know they have a good reputation in the industry. They have been around for a long time and have a lot of loyal customers and drivers.
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
2,799 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject