Work for Werner Enterprises

Work for Werner Enterprises

Howdy folks, I’m thinking of applying to Werner Enterprises as a company driver. I’ve read this article that gives some information about them: https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/companies/werner/

It says they have good pay, benefits, equipment, and training. It also says they have a lot of dedicated and regional routes, which is what I’m looking for. But I’ve also heard some negative things about them, like they have poor dispatch, micromanagement, and forced teaming.

I’m wondering if anyone here has worked for Werner or knows someone who has. What are your honest opinions about them? Are they a good company to work for? Do they treat their drivers well? Do they have any hidden fees or policies that I should be aware of?

Comments
Benito
Benito
hey have a bad reputation in the industry and they have a lot of turnover.
Strickland
Strickland
They have a good reputation in the industry and they have a lot of loyal drivers. They seem to have a lot of perks and incentives for their drivers and they have a lot of variety in their routes.
Josie
Josie
I used to work for Werner and I hated it.
Keanu
Keanu
Some say they treat their drivers well and have many privileges and rewards, but others say they have some questionable practices and rules that they don't tell their drivers about. Everything depends on you, and only you can decide what is good and what is bad. Maybe when you start your journey with them, you will realize that they are garbage, or maybe otherwise. 😁😁 Don't listen anybody, decide for yourself 💪💪
Milo
Milo
+ I’ve never had any problems with dispatch, micromanagement, or forced teaming. They treat their drivers well and they have a lot of opportunities for advancement.
Xander
Xander
I’ve heard good things about Werner from some of my friends who work there. They say they have good pay
More Comments
Dispatch Service Commercial
4,666 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject