Best trucking companies for team drivers? What do you think?

Best trucking companies for team drivers? What do you think?

Hey fellow truckers, I came across this article that lists some of the best trucking companies for team drivers: https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/companies/best-trucking-companies-for-team-drivers/

I'm curious to hear your opinions on these companies. Have you worked for any of them? How was your experience? Are there any other companies you would recommend for team driving?

Comments
Lepe
Lepe
Werner Enterprises have a lot of team driving opportunities and they pay well. They also have a mentorship program for new drivers and a military hiring program.
Josef
Josef
Look for someone who has similar goals, preferences, and personality as you. You want to have a partner who shares your vision, values, and work ethic.
Leon
Leon
I've never done team driving but I'm interested in trying it out. Do you have any tips on how to find a good partner and how to work together?
Elias
Elias
I think H.O. Wolding is a good choice for team drivers who want some freedom and comfort.
Haroon
Haroon
I've been driving for Schneider for two years now and I love it. They have a lot of team driving options and they treat you well. They also pay for your training and help you find a partner if you don't have one. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a team driving job.
Orlando
Orlando
C.R. England is horrible. They have low pay, bad equipment, and no respect for drivers. Don't apply for them
More Comments
Orpik Inc Truck Driver Leads generation Commercial
7,712 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject