GP Transco Drivers: Please Share Your Experience and Opinion

GP Transco Drivers: Please Share Your Experience and Opinion

Howdy folks, I need some advice from you seasoned truckers out there. I'm looking for a new company to drive for and I'm having a hard time deciding. There are so many options and so many factors to consider. I want a company that pays well, respects its drivers, has good equipment, and offers plenty of miles and home time.

Howdy folks, I need some advice from you seasoned truckers out there. I'm looking for a new company to drive for and I'm having a hard time deciding. There are so many options and so many factors to consider. I want a company that pays well, respects its drivers, has good equipment, and offers plenty of miles and home time.

I've been doing some research online and I came across this article about GP Transco. It sounds like they have everything I'm looking for and more.

The article is very positive and convincing, but I want to hear from some real drivers who work for GP Transco or have worked for them in the past. Is GP Transco really as good as they say they are?

If you have any experience or knowledge about GP Transco, please share it with me. I appreciate any feedback or suggestions you can give me. You can read the article here: https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/companies/gp-transco/. Thanks in advance for your help.

Read more...

Comments
Orlando
Orlando
They lure you in with promises of high pay and bonuses, but then they nickel and dime you on everything. I suggest you find something better.
Krueger
Krueger
GP Transco is a great company to work for if you’re a rookie driver.
Josef
Josef
I worked for GP Transco for six months and it was a mixed bag.
Elias
Elias
They don’t care about you as a driver, only as a number. Stay away from them if you value your sanity.
Declan
Declan
I’ve been driving for GP Transco for about a year now and I can tell you they are one of the best companies out there. They pay well, treat you with respect
Haroon
Haroon
Friend of mine doesn't have any complaints about them. If you’re looking for a new company, you should definitely give them a try.
Seamus
Seamus
I’ve heard some good things about them from other drivers. They seem to have a good reputation
More Comments
Dispatch Service Commercial
2,427 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject