SMITH TRUCKING

SMITH TRUCKING

Wow, this article got me hooked https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/companies/smith-trucking/. Smith Transport sounds like a hell of a company. They got everything a trucker could ask for: big rigs, good pay, steady work, and respect. I’m tired of working for these cheap-ass outfits that don’t give a damn about their drivers. I need a change, and Smith Transport might be it.

Has anyone worked for them or is working currently? Please give me some feedback so that I don’t waste my time on worthless shit. Or maybe you have other suggestions?

Comments
Marni
Marni
I've read that post too and it seems pretty reliable company
Seamus
Seamus
Smith Transport is a great company if you like driving in circles, getting lost, and delivering empty trailers 🤣🤣
Eddie
Eddie
I've heard that Smith Transport is a decent company from other truckers
Iqra
Iqra
You should look for a better company like J.B. Hunt Transport Services. They’re the fourth best trucking company in the US. They have a lot of intermodal services and a leading position. They also have a high performance and a good safety record.
Levi
Levi
I’ve been driving for Smith Transport for two years now, and I can tell you they’re the real deal. They pay well, they treat you right, and they have plenty of work. They also have some nice perks like free coffee, snacks, and showers at their terminals. You won’t regret working for them, trust me.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
You won’t know shit unless you try. I get that you don’t wanna waste your time, but making a choice is better than sitting on your ass.
Barney
Barney
I worked for Smith Transport for a while, and it was okay.
More Comments
MAKE THE DREAM OF BECOMING AN OWNER/OPERATOR A REALITY Commercial
5,852 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject