JLE company

JLE company

They seem like a legit company with a lot of growth and opportunities. They have a lease purchase program where you can pick your own loads and negotiate your own rates. I checked out their website and they have some good reviews from their drivers.

Great equipment, home-time, dispatch, and salary. They also have some bad reviews, but you know how it is, you can’t please everyone. I’m thinking of giving them a call and see what they have to offer.

Anyone here has any experience working for them or knows someone who does?

https://newjobs4you.com/job-board/jle-industries/

Comments
Denzel
Denzel
Their lease purchase program seems legit
Barney
Barney
JLE is a great company if you are willing to put in the effort and be professional.
Grayson
Grayson
The equipment is old, don't like that
Aidan
Aidan
they charge you so much for the truck and the insurance that you end up making peanuts 😂😂
Magnus
Magnus
I worked for JLE for a year and I can tell you they are one of the best companies out there.
Eddie
Eddie
I have a friend who worked for them for six months and it was the worst experience he's ever had
More Comments
MANAS EXPRESS Commercial
7,233 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject