What is the truck driver lifestyle really like?

Eva Johnson / Customer Support
What is the truck driver lifestyle really like?

It’s life on the road. Maybe that’s why truckers are more prone to loneliness than workers in other industries.

It’s life on the road. Maybe that’s why truckers are more prone to loneliness than workers in other industries. But it depends on the person; I think, rather than on his profession.

Read more...

Comments
Clayton
Clayton
Sure, it gets lonesome, but that’s what truck stop karaoke is for. You haven’t lived until you’ve belted ‘Convoy’ with a bunch of strangers.
Duke
Duke
Life on the road’s what you make it. My rig’s my rolling man cave – just me, the open road, and my rubber duckies.
Tamsin
Tamsin
It’s like being a knight of the highway, except my dragon is a diesel engine and my castle’s got wheels
HFUER
HFUER
be over the road
Epic
Epic
Rolling and rolling :)
RoadMan
RoadMan
Yeah, truck drivers love what they do. For many of them, it’s a passion. They live in a truck and make it their home for sure.
Marta
Marta
Always together, rolling! It's a different life, it's own way! If you're not a truck driver, your life is a little the same, work and home! It's good when you're single
Mike
Mike
70 hours / 34 hours :)
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
For sure, you need to love it
GGG
GGG
Oh, but at the same time, every day is entirely different than the last. Every moment is filled with unknowns – traffic conditions, weather conditions, changing load assignments, truck breakdowns, and many others. You never know what to expect, and that’s interesting.
More Comments
532 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject