Gym in the Truck

Gym in the Truck

🔩 We have an impressive story for you, filmed and created by our driver Andrew Dusenberry. He showed in his example that it is totally possible to keep fit and improve health while on the road. Andrew has literally arranged a gym in his truck and shared his daily in-truck workout routine. Sounds impressive?

🔩 We have an impressive story for you, filmed and created by our driver Andrew Dusenberry. He showed in his example that it is totally possible to keep fit and improve health while on the road. Andrew has literally arranged a gym in his truck and shared his daily in-truck workout routine. Sounds impressive?

đź’Ş Here is more: Andrew managed to lose weight and gain muscles. Nothing is impossible! Watch his impressive story on our YouTube channel:

• đź’Ş Here is more: Andrew managed to lose weight and gain muscles.

Read more...

Comments
Eddie
Eddie
Andrew’s story is the real deal – proves you don’t need no fancy gym membership when you’ve got willpower and a rig. Hats off to ya, man!
Lepe
Lepe
Turning the cab into a mobile muscle factory, Andrew’s showing us all how it’s done. Keep on truckin’ and liftin’, brother!
Sion
Sion
That’s some serious dedication right there!
HFUER
HFUER
WOWOWO, I love this video
David
David
Artur Ishch, I not sure, it's will work for me:(
Artur Ishch
Artur Ishch
More Comments
636 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject