Stop Overpaying for Cellphone service

Stop Overpaying for Cellphone service

Check this out guys 👇👇, I think you'll be interested. They have a good plan to offer.

LINK

This service runs off the T-Mobile Towers 4G and 5G They Support ESIM for instant service or they will mail you a regular Sim Card, they also support WIFI Calling so you never have a dead spot at home or anywhere you have WIFI. My wife uses this service and I will be switching myself as soon as my time runs out on my current provider. I stream talk radio all day over Bluetooth on my phone and never go over 6GB a month. There is no need to have a Unlimited data plan on your phone unless you live on Tik Tok or YouTube , if you only check Facebook, Twitter or normal websites on your phone you are wasting your money. You can thank me later.

Comments
Clayton
Clayton
Buddies, take a peek at this Mint deal. No need to throw your dough on unlimited data if you ain’t living in the TikTok universe.
Daniels
Daniels
Folks, check out Mint Mobile. It’s like finding an open lane during rush hour.
Gordon
Gordon
Mint’s got plans that won’t bust your wallet. Good coverage on them T-Mobile towers, too. My gal’s been on it and happy as a clam. I’m hitchin’ a ride on that deal soon as my current one’s up!
Strickland
Strickland
You can't beat that and I have no idea why people pay 100 bucks a month for cell service
HFUER
HFUER
Seems like a good suggestion here.
Leroy
Leroy
Looks like a great deal. I’m ready to downsize my budget. Thank you
Mulder
Mulder
🤔🤔🤔it will look like you only get 3 months but you will get six as long as the special is up
More Comments
572 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject