Any vegetarian or vegans here?

Any vegetarian or vegans here?

How do you do it? How do you manange to eat good on the road?

Comments
Addie
Addie
Gotta plan your route with the good stops in mind. Some places are better than others for us plant-eaters. A little research goes a long way
Elias
Elias
I keep it simple on the road. Fruit, nuts, and those no-meat jerky strips
Tamsin
Tamsin
It’s all about that prep work. I pack my rig with plenty of greens and beans. Keeps me fueled up better than any greasy spoon.
GGG
GGG
thats a good choice, even at the buffet there are option but yes, getting your proteins are going to be tough. I'm not pure veg. but I try and stay away from pork, since the navy turned me off to chicken I can't eat that, and beef, that's not good for my already clogged arteries
Rony
Rony
Yeah, but when was the last time you lived off of salad and cereal? :rofl: There *are* options, but they're not great. I suspect I'll end up carrying a good deal of my own food with me, but then, even when I ate meat I did that anyway.
GGG
GGG
salad bar, and you have some non-meat breakfasts like cereal so, the choices are out there, just have to look for them.
Rony
Rony
I'm lacto-ovo vegetarian. I don't have a lot of answers for you, because I went veg AFTER I came off the road the last time, and now that I'm going back out, I'm struggling on how to keep my diet once I'm thrust back into the land of fast food and meat filled buffets.
Epic
Epic
I eat a lot of veggies... usually on my cheeseburger.
Roman
Roman
I like to be vegan when on the road, and i not feel comfortable eating non-veg, the reason is mystery for me till now, i eat fruits and some dry nuts.
More Comments
595 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject