Cool State Trooper and Christmas bonus

Cool State Trooper and Christmas bonus

I went down the exit and approached the scale there was three troopers doing inspections. They motioned me to pull over. The trooper comes up to my door, and asked me how my day was and I asked him the same. Then he says to me, “does your company offer you a bonus if you get a clean inspection“. Yes it does, $200. He responds, “ well let’s get you a bonus for Christmas and get you back out on the road then.” The officer did inspect a couple things but mostly just my lights and tires, then went back and did the report, all good. Wished me a merry Christmas and thanked me for working over the holidays. I thanked him as well. so next week I’ll get my $200 Christmas bonus after all.

Comments
Elias
Elias
That’s what I call a Christmas miracle in trucking.
Orlando
Orlando
Good deal! It’s nice to see some holiday cheer out on the road
Declan
Declan
Now that’s a trooper who knows the spirit of the season
Lepe
Lepe
I haven’t had a bad experience either. I run nights and they are all in bed lol.
Hello
Hello
Good deal.
Roman
Roman
Congratulations. That’s a good thing he did. Nice to hear such a good story.
Keanu
Keanu
ice. I got a level 3 a couple days ago from some very professional and respectful DOT in Colorado
Barney
Barney
Nice to hear of a positive encounter with the DOT officials.
Iqra
Iqra
They're just doing a job like us - nice when they use their authority to play nice.
Strickland
Strickland
What state was this? We need to buy these guys a coffee at the very least!!
More Comments
648 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject