Time and energy to exercise?

Time and energy to exercise?

Hi guys. I'm wondering how you guys find the time and the energy to exercise regularly. I'm on a dedicated account and come close to maximizing my 14 every day

Comments
Daniels
Daniels
Parking at the back of the lot gives me a chance to get some steps in. Plus, it’s quieter for sleeping
Eddie
Eddie
I keep a set of dumbbells
Sion
Sion
It’s tough, but I try to fit in a quick walk or some stretches during fuel stops. Every bit counts.
Josef
Josef
I use the truck as my gym. I do pull-ups on the door handles, dips on the seat, curls with water bottles, and lunges with a backpack.
Iqra
Iqra
I try to squeeze in some exercise whenever I can. I do squats, push-ups, planks, and mountain climbers at rest stops or truck stops.
Daniels
Daniels
I like to run or jog around the parking lot of the truck stop when I have a break. It helps me clear my mind and get some fresh air.
Moon
Moon
I tend to run recaps so I exercise every now and again on my 14hr resets.
Leroy
Leroy
Why not just find a truck stop with a safe area to take a run? Back in 2015 I went on a super strict diet, lost a ton of weight, started running, found five/six truck stops with good trails near the truck stops. Shit I trained to the point I ran a marathon.
Milo
Milo
I agree get a planet fitness membership they have showers massages and workout all in one. Majority of their locations are in strip malls anyways which have space for freight deliveries
Mulder
Mulder
I know a lot of truckers who have a Planet Fitness Black Card. I personally plan my routes to stop at PF locations at night, work out, then shower at the gym.
Xander
Xander
Honestly I quit because of this.... i was maxxing my 14 and my 11 almost daily and my health was deteriorating.
More Comments
596 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject