Dieting on the road

Dieting on the road

I wanna get serious about weight loss, I know plenty of exercises I can do on the road but I stay out for a month at a time and wanna work on a better diet

Comments
Declan
Declan
Hydration is key
Ayden
Ayden
Keep a cooler in the cab with fresh fruits and veggies. They’re better than truck stop grub.
Tamsin
Tamsin
Stock up on those protein-packed snacks and ditch the sugary stuff
Denzel
Denzel
One thing that helped me a lot was using a cooler and a portable stove in my truck. I can cook some simple meals like eggs, oatmeal, soup, etc. and store some fresh food like salad, yogurt, cheese, etc. in the cooler. It saves me money and calories.
Elias
Elias
I hear you, man. It’s hard to eat healthy on the road. I try to pack some snacks like nuts, fruits, granola bars, etc. and avoid fast food as much as possible. I also drink a lot of water and limit soda and alcohol. It’s not easy but it helps
Fred
Fred
Choosing smarter options at truck stops and restaurants. I look for salads, soups, grilled chicken, fish, and other low-fat dishes.
Josef
Josef
I try to eat healthy on the road by planning ahead and packing my own meals and snacks. I use a power inverter and a mini fridge to store and heat up my food.
Grayson
Grayson
By eating smaller portions more frequently throughout the day. I don’t skip breakfast or wait until I’m starving to eat. I keep some healthy snacks like nuts, granola bars, dried fruits, and yogurt in my cab.
Marni
Marni
I was 216lbs in October. Today I’m under 190lbs.
Leroy
Leroy
+ It’s just something you have to prioritize and that means making an investment in yourself. Buy an air fryer, and an electric skillet.
Fleur
Fleur
I lost 63 LBS
Barney
Barney
No snacking.
Milo
Milo
Been using a meal replacement shake recently from GNC. I've probably dropped about 1000 calories
Benito
Benito
trail mix and one full meal
Krueger
Krueger
Eat more protein than carbs each day.
Eddie
Eddie
I kept to a strict diet of yoghurt and fruit for breakfast
More Comments
Orpik Group marketing company for your business Commercial
654 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject