Team driver

Team driver

Would you be ok with your team driver watching videos and other visual programming while they drive?

Comments
Elias
Elias
I’d shut that down real quick
Daniels
Daniels
Gotta keep your eyes on the road
Josef
Josef
That’s a big no-go for me
Barney
Barney
I would be ok
Fred
Fred
I don’t care what they do in their spare time or how they entertain themselves. I would mind my own business and let them do theirs.
Grayson
Grayson
That is very dangerous and distracting. It can cause accidents and violations.
Rony
Rony
+ Is your team driver driving nights whilst you’re on days? Not everyone is built to stare out the windshield onto a hardly lit up road and stay awake and alert for 11 hours.
Justin
Justin
Uh... HELL NO!
Josie
Josie
+ Well, can he do it safely? Is it against company policy? I'd prefer he gave his full attention to driving, but it's not impossible.
Iqra
Iqra
No....
Joe
Joe
Nope . And hell motherfucking no to someone else driving while I’m sleeping . Well hell no to sleeping in truck did it once will never sleep in truck . Home Daily in my own bed or I’ll find new career
More Comments
Orpik Inc Truck Driver Leads generation Commercial
630 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject