Gym as OTR driver

Gym as OTR driver

How do you manage to go to the gym as OTR drivers ? Any tips are apreciated. Thank you in advance

Comments
Fred
Fred
Push-ups, sit-ups, and some jogging. That's my gym
Addie
Addie
Who needs a gym when you’ve got the great outdoors?
Mari
Mari
Finding a gym on the road is like spotting a clean shower
Magnus
Magnus
I use a gym membership that allows me to access multiple locations across the country. I look for gyms that are near truck stops or rest areas and have parking spaces for trucks. I also plan my trips and schedule my breaks around my gym time. I try to go at least three times a week.
Denzel
Denzel
I carry some portable equipment in my truck. I have a set of dumbbells, resistance bands, a jump rope, and a yoga mat. I also use my truck as a prop for exercises like push-ups, dips, or step-ups. I work out whenever and wherever I can find some space and time.
Roman
Roman
Drive a flatbed, you'll get plenty of workouts. Works for me, keeps me young..
Moon
Moon
When I got in my truck, I noticed the previous driver had saved a general search for Planet Fitness in the Garmin
Leroy
Leroy
It's gonna be near impossible unless you get lucky and a gym is close enough to your path
Strickland
Strickland
100 pushups on the mattress platform, 100 situps on my bed, 100 tricep dips, 100 angled pull ups under the trailer
Hello
Hello
+ Figure out where you plan to stop for the night. Do a Google Maps search for Planet Fitness locations in the area.
Epic
Epic
I’m otr and I always find a gym to workout in everyday..Just use google maps
Hawkins
Hawkins
Bodyweight workouts: push-ups, sit-ups, single leg squats, etc. & a singular 25LB dumbbell.
More Comments
Parking spots Commercial
713 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject