Truck stops

Truck stops

I no longer eat anything out of any truck stop, except one. Down in south Texas Stripes has roticery chicken and a fruit bar! The other Truck Stops are a diebetic's nightmare!

Comments
Benito
Benito
Stripes is one of the few places you can fuel up
Josie
Josie
Wish more truck stops would take a page out of their book
Mandeep
Mandeep
It’s tough finding good eats on the road that won’t send your sugar sky-high
Fleur
Fleur
I agree with you. Most truck stops have unhealthy food options that are high in fat, sugar and salt. I try to avoid them as much as possible and bring my own food or cook in my truck. Stripes is one of the few exceptions that has decent food choices like chicken and fruit. I wish more truck stops would offer healthier alternatives.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
There are plenty of truck stops that have good food options for diabetics and other health-conscious drivers. You just have to look for them and be selective. For example, Pilot Flying J has salads, wraps, sandwiches and grilled chicken. TA Petro has soups, salads, omelets and fresh fruit. Loves has Subway, Arby’s and Godfather’s Pizza. You don’t have to settle for junk food at truck stops.
Eddie
Eddie
Most of the time I have my own food with me. Thursday this last week I didn't and stopped in McDonalds. I forgot how that food doesn't agree with me.
Magnus
Magnus
+ Thats Good Driver, A lot of Drivers are finding out, that with a little extra time, they to, can shop at grocery stores, and cook great healthy meals in the truck, I did an OK job, veggies, and such in the truck, but never went hardcore. but still tried to eat healthier meals at the T/S
Aidan
Aidan
Foods to high priced and greasy. ugh!!! I leave the house with the fridge full and supplies in the cabinets. It's to exspensive to eat in the truck stops and the quality is almost not there.
Grayson
Grayson
I try to eat at Subway. Lots of Pilots and Loves have 'em and they are much better than the 'microwave meals' or the questionable buffet food. I also carry food in the truck.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
I was at the T/A in Knoxville the other night and saw that now, you can get 'All you can Eat' of any menu item! ARE THEY TRYING TO GIVE US CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE!?!?!?!
More Comments
Orpik Group marketing company for your business Commercial
593 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject